I love Strawberry Cream Pie, especially with a graham cracker crust. The combo is heavenly.
This recipe is super simple and makes for a fabulous summer treat!
One thing to note with this recipe to carefully invert the crusts onto a work surface. I have tried to ply them away from the muffin tin with a knife or fork, but they get super crumbly. SO simply turn over the muffin tin and invert the sides to carefully pop them out. It works PERFECTLY!
They are the perfect serving size. The recipe makes 12 so its perfect for summer gatherings. Everyone will be raving about these little beauties!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1½ cup strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spay a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl combine graham crackers crumbs, melted butter and sugar and Mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into the muffins cups and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- When cooled, carefully invert graham cracker shells onto work surface.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla and lemon juice. Stir in thawed cool whip. Stir in strawberries and stir until evenly combined.
- Spoon into graham cracker shells.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with chopped strawberries.