Dinner time can be pretty tricky at our house sometimes. We have a lot of opinionated eaters. This meal is one that my family really enjoyed. The lemon provides such a fresh flavor and the sauce isn’t heavy tasting. It is light in consistency and compliments the heaviness of the pasta perfectly. My kids love the chicken! The herbs bring in additional delicious flavors and the whole meal works together wonderfully.
This is definitely a recipe I will be making again!
- 1 recipe of Grilled Lemon Chicken, (click that link for recipe)
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon basil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare and Grill Lemon Chicken according to directions. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and lemon zest to heated oil and saute for 1 minute. Add half and half, salt, and lemon juice, basil, and cook on medium heat until hot. Add paremsan cheese and pour over chicken and pasta and serve.