A delicious and fresh lemon cream pie in a homemade graham cracker crust and topped with the most delicious homemade blueberry sauce. This is a perfect summertime treat!
I know I must have said it a thousand times, but I am IN LOVE with the lemon blueberry combo!
It wasn’t too many years ago that I didn’t really care for lemon flavored things. People would call me crazy! Then I made these Lemon Cookies and they literally changed everything for me. Lemon quickly became one of my favorite ingredients in desserts. It provides such a fresh flavor to anything its in.
This pie is absolutely perfect for summertime. The Blueberry Sauce on top of the Lemon Cream filling and homemade Graham Cracker Crust creates perfection in each and every bite.
This Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie NEEDS to be on your summertime baking list! It will be a huge hit whoever it goes!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups blueberries
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar and mix well. Add melted butter and mix until it is well blended. Press into a 9 inch pie pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, water, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Over medium heat, bring to a boil stirring constantly. Cook until thickened. This usually takes about 5 to 7 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream stiff peaks form. Add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Pour cream cheese filling into cooled crust and spread evenly. Spoon cooled blueberry sauce over the top. You can garnish with lemon curls or lemon zest. Chill for 2 hours before serving.