I absolutely LOVE a good dip. Growing up, my mom always made a delicious Spinach Artichoke for the Super Bowl… but it was always missing something, at least to me. I finally figured it out… CREAM CHEESE! haha! Doesn’t cream cheese must make everything better?! So I adapted her recipe and have fallen in love!
This dip recipe has taken the number one spot on my favorite dips. I could easily eat the whole pan myself, and I wish I were exaggerating about that :) I brought this to our Super Bowl party a couple months ago and it got rave reviews! If you need to bring an appetizer to your next party or get together… BRING THIS! Your company will be begging you for the recipe!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 9 oz. box frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 7.5 oz. jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo and stir until well combined.
- Add Parmesan cheese, minced garlic and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
- Add spinach, chopped artichoke hearts and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Stir until well incorporated.
- Pour and evenly spread in a 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese over the top of dip.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm.