Okay. This is one recipe from my blog you HAVE to try! It is SO easy, SO simple, SO fast and OH SO good! My neighbor, Faith, gave us this recipe and we are HOOKED!
I could not stop eating these. Everyone who tried them wanted the recipe. The texture, the flavor, the whole recipe is perfection! I enjoy recipes that my kids can be involved in and this happens to be one of those. My kids love to help me spread the chocolate and sprinkle the pecans on top.
This recipe makes for great gifts, a great finger-food dessert and a tasty snack. You really can’t mess this recipe up! The messier the prettier :)
- 16 graham cracker sheets
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 oz. milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cover prepared cookie sheet with whole graham cracker sheets.
- In saucepan, bring brown sugar and butter to a boil over medium heat. Boil for four minutes stirring constantly. Pour over graham crackers and bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- After baking, Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of graham cracker and let sit for about two minutes. Spread melted chocolate with a knife. Sprinkle nuts over the top.
- Let sit for about two hours and them cut and serve. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I will cool the cookies in the freezer for a quicker serve time.