Garlic Alfredo Chicken
This Garlic Alfredo Chicken is such an easy and flavorful dinner. The creamy garlic alfredo sauce is absolutely heavenly. Crumbled bacon is scattered throughout the dish. The Parmesan cheese provides a bold and delicious flavor that will have everyone coming back for more!
Creamy Alfredo sauce is one of my favorite things in the world. Rich and filled with garlic flavor, it is so delicious no matter the recipe it is used for.
This Creamy Alfredo Chicken is filled with so much intense and delectable flavor. The bacon is the perfect complimenting ingredient. In my opinion, bacon can only make things better and this recipe is no exception. I mean, who wouldn’t want there chicken drenched in a bath of bacon, garlic and creamy rich alfredo sauce?!
This recipe is perfect year round recipe and will become an instant family favorite.
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- parsley to garnish
- Pound the chicken until it is fairly flat and there are not any thicker portions.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat and oil. Place chicken in skillet and cook on each side for about 5 minutes. Check to make sure it is cooked through completely.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Wipe skillet to remove any residue.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, cream, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly add cheese.
- Return to stove on low and add bacon and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken back in and serve. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and parsley.
For more yummy Alfredo Recipes try these:
Leave a Comment