This Funfetti Bundt Cake is perfectly moist and absolutely delicious! It is such a fun and bright cake and perfect for celebrating!
Funfetti Cake has always been one of my favorite cakes! I love the bright colors, I love the sprinkles and I love that it makes me happy.
This doctored up cake mix will completely blow your mind! Never in my life have I tastes a more moist cake. I have a variety of these cakes up on the blog and they are all to die for!
The biggest tip I have for getting an exceptionally moist cake is that, once it has cooled completely, wrap it in saran wrap completely and let it sit for a few hours. This technique traps in the moisture and it takes a good cake and makes it GREAT!
This cake is perfect for any celebration. It will be the hit of the party for sure!
- 1 white cake mix, dry not prepared
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, dry not prepared
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup oil
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup cake sprinkles
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil, water and beat for three minutes. Stir in the sprinkes
- Pour into a bundt pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 7 minutes. Then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth. Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting over the top.
- Garnish with more sprinkles.