This Frozen Tropical Fruit Salad is a delicious combination of fruit and cream. It is frozen for the perfect easy treat to cool down with this summer!
This Frozen Tropical Fruit Salad is such a summer delight! It is creamy cool with a wonderful blend of fresh fruits. I love fruit paired with cream and this dessert takes it to a whole new level!
Fruit seems to be a side dish must at almost any gathering, whether it be in a delicious traditional Fruit Salad or perhaps a Fruit Trifle. Regardless of how it is served it seems to be the universal summertime side. Probably because the fruit is fresh and in season. This Frozen Fruit Salad brings a unique and tasty take on a simple idea. This recipe is super easy and quick to throw together and is made a day before which is a true time saver for the big day.
With all the fun gatherings that I am sure are happening this weekend, give this treat a try! This will be a hit wherever it goes!
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped until stiff peaks form
- ¾ cup coconut
- 1½ cups pineapple chunks
- 1½ cup sliced bananas
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayo, coconut extract and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream. Add coconut, pineapple, bananas and strawberries. Stir gently and pour into baking dish and cover.
- Place in the freezer for 24 hours before serving.