Cookie Drop Brownies
I love brownies. I also love Chocolate Chip Cookies. SO then it dawned on me… Why can’t I have both?!
This combo is AWESOME! Chocolatey, Fudgy brownies with a pop of cookie in each and every bite… what is not to love?!
These brownies not only taste delicious, but look pretty neat too! I love the little visible drops of cookie. This recipe took a little experimenting to get it just right. I found you have to partially bake the brownie first to get the cookie to stay at the top- otherwise it just sinks down to the bottom- out of site. Which lets be honest, visual eating is half the fun!
If you ever find yourself questioning what you are in the mood for, then this treat is the perfect one for you! It is the perfect blend of both worlds fused together seamlessly for an enjoyable bite each and every time!
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup sugar
- ½ an egg (fork blended and divided to get half)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plus 2 Tablespoons of flour
- ¼ teaspoon soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the half blended egg and vanilla and mix well. Add flour, salt and soda and beat until blended. Mix in chocolate chips. Roll dough into ½ inch balls and place on parchment sheet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until well mixed. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Remove form oven and place cookie dough balls over the top of brownies and return to the oven for another 10 to 11 minutes.
Averie @ Averie Cooks
Cookie dough AND brownies...love it! I bet sampling the batter was amazing because you get a 2-for-1 here :) Not that I ever sample dough or batter :)
Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts
ok ... I just pinned these - they look phenomenal!!!
Leave a Comment