This PUMPKIN SHEET PIE is so easy and feeds a crowd! It is thinner than traditional Pumpkin Pie but has that a same great flavor! This is a fall “must-try”!
It is pumpkin pie season and I can’t way to share today’s recipe with you. I actually baked this pie a month or two ago and have been so eager to get it up on the blog.
Fall is in full swing here and it makes me so happy. I love this season for so many different reasons, the cooler temperatures, the pretty colored leaves and of course the food. Fall food is my favorite! I haven’t really shared a pumpkin recipe yet this year and am so excited to today.
This Pumpkin Sheet Pie is absolutely DELICIOUS and is perfect for feeding a crowd! This filling is thinner than most traditional pumpkin pies, but the flavor is so yummy. My dad, who’s favorite pie happens to be pumpkin pie, raved about this recipe! To make this recipe easier, I used a store bought refrigerated pie dough, but you could easily make a homemade recipe too. Here is my Perfect Pie Crust recipe that is fantastic!
Definitely give this Pumpkin Sheet Pie a try for your next get together! You will not be disappointed! And if you are look for more of a traditional pie, try out my Praline Pumpkin Pie. The pralines give it such a nice texture.
- 1 box refrigerated pie dough, 2 rolls, I always go with Pillsbury, and roll them together. You can make a Homemade Pie Crust as well.
- 30 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 6 eggs
- 1¾ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a jelly roll pan (15x10x1 inch) with cooking spray.
- Roll pie crust dough to fit the size pan you use. Roll 1 inch extra all around so as to create an edge. You can flute it if you like for a fancier look.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients together and beat well.
- Pour filling into the crust and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees F or until the filling is set.
- Top with whipping cream.