This Cookies and Cream Bundt Cake is divine. It is loaded with Oreo cookies. It is super moist and is topped with cream cheese frosting that compliments the chocolate cake perfectly!
Bundt Cakes have been one of my go-to desserts lately. Particularly this base bundt cake recipe. I have such a huge variety here on the blog that you are bound to find one that is perfect for you.
This bundt cake recipe produces such a moist and delicious cake. This particular recipe is loaded with Oreo cookies and is perfect for all cookies-and-cream lovers!
It is topped with a wonderful cream cheese that compliments the cake perfectly. This cake is truly a crowd pleaser and will be an instant hit!
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 small box vanilla Pudding Mix (3.9 ounces)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Oil
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 20 Oreos, chopped
- 12 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 Oreos, chopped
- Hot Fudge to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together for 3 minutes on high. Stir in Oreos. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in pan for 5 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and beat on high until creamy.
- Scoop frosting into a large ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner of the bag, you can also use a piping bag with a large round tip as well.
- When cake is cooled, pipe the frosting over the cake in a back and forth method.
- Soften fudge in microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle over frosting.
- Sprinkle chopped Oreos over the top.