This is my Grandma’s Best Easy Baked Beans recipe and it is a winner! It is so easy and the flavor is fantastic. This makes a great side dish option for a wide variety of meals.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?! What in the world?! Where has this year gone?!
With family get togethers around the corner for the holidays, I have been brainstorming what side dishes to make. These Easy and Delicious Baked Beans have been in my family since I can remember. They are jam packed with flavor and are SO easy to whip up!
My grandma has been making these for most all family get togethers for years, even before I was ever born. The combo of brown sugar, ketchup and BACON make for a perfect tasting bite. You know its a good family recipe if it stands the test of time.
If you are look for a side dish that is perfect for feeding the masses and that tastes wonderful, give these a try! They truly are such a fantastic side dish.
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (16 ounce) cans butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a very large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray an 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the bean mixture into the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.