This Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake is super moist and delicious. It is loaded with Reese’s Chocolates and is a chocolate-peanut butter lover’s dream come true! The Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting is out of this world!
The holiday season is in full swing and the busy hustle and bustle of life in now in full motion. The holidays also means a lot of bake. Lots and lots of baking. One of my favorite things to bring to holiday get together’s is a delicious bundt cake. They are SO easy and everybody loves them!
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then today’s recipe is for you! It is an overload of chocolate peanut butter goodness in the form of a moist delicious cake!
Reese’s chocolates are hidden throughout the cake and then sprinkled on top of the Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting. Yes, you read that right. Peanut Butter. Cream Cheese. Frosting. And trust me, it is as good as it sounds!
This cake is rich and absolutely heavenly! If you are looking for a fantastic treat to serve your guests or bring to your next party, give this one a try! It is a winner!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix dry
- 3.9 ounces Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Reese's Miniatures cut into fourths
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 Reese's Miniatures chopped small for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except for the Reese's, together for 3 minutes on high. Stir in the Reese's. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in pan for 5 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack.
- While cake is cooling, make frosting.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Beat on high until creamy.
- Scoop frosting into a large ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner of the bag, you can also use a piping bag with a large round tip as well.
- When cake is cooled, pipe the frosting over the cake in a back and forth method.
- Sprinkle chopped Reese's over the top.