S’more Cookie Pizza
This S’more Cookie Pizza begins with a graham cracker cookie that is topped with marshmallow cream, mini marshmallows, chocolate and crushed graham crackers. It is a delicious, show-stopping dessert that is perfect for special occasions!
Winter is not my favorite season. It is way too cold, at least where I live. Anytime I can catch a glimmer of summer or warmer weather, I will take it. Sometimes that glimmer comes in the form of food.
S’mores take me back to warmer temperatures. This S’more Cookie Pizza was just the ticket to put a smile on my face in the snowy weather.
This was a huge hit at our party! It was a fun spin on a classic recipe and got rave reviews from all who tried it.
This cookie pizza truly has it all. Soft cookie, gooey marshmallows and melty chocolate- it is a perfect bite each and every time!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.5 ounce) Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 3 graham crackers, roughly crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt and beat until well incorporated.
- Press dough evenly onto a pizza pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let it cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow crème over the pizza.
- Top with marshmallow, Hershey chocolate, and graham crackers.
- Place under the broiler on high until marshmallows puff and are golden brown.
Wow! This is just almost too good to be real! I'm so glad it is real though because I want it so bad!
Now that's my kind of pizza!
Looks amazing! That last picture nearly did me in, I love s'mores :)
What size pizza pan???
Michelle @ Modern Acupuncture
Omg, homemade graham cracker cookie?! Yes, please!
Leave a Comment