This S’more Cookie Pizza begins with a graham cracker cookie that is topped with marshmallow cream, mini marshmallows, chocolate and crushed graham crackers. It is a delicious, show-stopping dessert that is perfect for special occasions!
Winter is not my favorite season. It is way too cold, at least where I live. Anytime I can catch a glimmer of summer or warmer weather, I will take it. Sometimes that glimmer comes in the form of food.
S’mores take me back to warmer temperatures. This S’more Cookie Pizza was just the ticket to put a smile on my face in the snowy weather.
This was a huge hit at our party! It was a fun spin on a classic recipe and got rave reviews from all who tried it.
This cookie pizza truly has it all. Soft cookie, gooey marshmallows and melty chocolate- it is a perfect bite each and every time!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.5 ounce) Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 3 graham crackers, roughly crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt and beat until well incorporated.
- Press dough evenly onto a pizza pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let it cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow crème over the pizza.
- Top with marshmallow, Hershey chocolate, and graham crackers.
- Place under the broiler on high until marshmallows puff and are golden brown.