The delicious flavors and ingredients of chicken enchiladas combine to form one unforgettable dip!
Chicken Enchiladas are my go to dinner recipe. Don’t judge me by that old picture, it was one of my first recipes which should tell you something. It has been around since forever and we are still enjoying it to this day!
Then it hit me, why not combine the ingredients of what people love in their chicken enchiladas, and create a dip?! This dip is WONDERFUL! It is super simple to whip up and is a total crowd pleaser!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces mild enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup black beans
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup taco seasoning, mild
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Add black beans, corn, chicken and taco seasoning and mix well.
- Add 1½ cups of the Mexican cheese and stir in.
- Pour dip into an 8x8 baking dish or a small round cast iron skillet and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the remaining cheese. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips.