These Chicken Cordon Bleu Stuffed Shells are rich and divine. Each shell is filled with a creamy chicken, bacon, ham mixture and topped with a cream cheese sauce and garnished with Swiss cheese.
This dinner is incredible! It is rich in flavor and super simple to make. My entire family LOVED this recipe!
Each pasta shell is stuffed with a creamy cheesy chicken, bacon, ham mixture. they are then topped with a delicious cream cheese sauced and Swiss Cheese. This dinner is sure to be a winner with the entire family!
- 24 to 26 giant pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1¾ cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1¼ cup cooked and crumbled bacon, divided
- ¾ cup cooked small cubed ham
- ¾ cup cooked and chopped chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cooked shells in baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, ¾ cup swiss cheese, ¾ cup bacon, ham, chicken, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Stuff shells with about 1 to 1½ Tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- While shells are cooking make sauce.
- In a medium pan melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add half and half, mild cream cheese, and salt.
- Cook until smooth and all the cream cheese is well blended.
- Pour sauce over shell and top with remaining swiss cheese and bacon.
- Bake another 15 minutes and serve.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.