Are you starting to plan your menu for Super Bowl Sunday yet?! I am sifting through my options and trying to pick the perfect menu. There are SO many types of recipes and choices to pick from. Sliders are a definite must for me.
I adore sliders. They are perfect for appetizers or dinner. I serve them for both. Chicken Cordon Bleu happens to be my favorite dinner ingredient combo, so I knew it would make for an excellent slider!
Layers of ham, chicken and swiss cheese sandwiched between delicious sweet buns and glazed with a delicious poppyseed butter spread… The flavor combo is perfection.
These would be a great game day food and are sure to be a hit with all that try them!
- 1 dozen Hawaiian rolls, I used Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices of ham, cut in half to make 12 pieces
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, cut into fourths
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 8x11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half length wise.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese ad garlic salt. Spread cream cheese over the top and bottom of each roll.
- Place chicken on the bottom each roll. Next, layer ham and then bacon. Top with cheese and put the tops on each roll and place in baking dish.
- In small bowl mix melted butter, mustard, and poppy seed. Pour over the tops of sliders and cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Uncover sliders and reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake uncovered for additional 5 minutes.