Cashew Cookies… These cookies are super delicious and a crowd favorite! With Cashews, how could these not be fantastic?! Drizzled with chocolate, this a recipe for perfection!
I am a cookie fanatic! I love cookies because they are simple to make, easy to transport/deliver and make a lot in just one batch.
These Cashew Cookies are absolutely marvelous! Why have I never thought to make these before! The combination of chocolate and cashews is a perfect match and they compliment each other wonderfully!
If you are looking for a fun new cookie, give these a try! You will be glad you did!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⅔ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cups plus ½ cup salted cashews pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, caramel topping and vanilla. Add flour soda, and salt. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and ¾ cup cashews and drop dough in one inch balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet. Melt 1 cup chocolate in microwavable bow with 1 Tablespoon shortening. Drizzle chocolate over cookies and sprinkle cashews over the top.