Carrot Bundt Cake
This Carrot Bundt Cake is perfect for fall! Perfectly moist and the cream cheese frosting on top is outrageously yummy!
Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. I love the fall colors, the smells, the fall baking, the fall clothing… basically everything about it makes my heart smile.
Carrot Cake is a classic fall favorite! This Carrot Cake Bundt Cake is nothing short of exceptional. It is perfectly moist and the Cream Cheese Frosting lathered over the top really knocks it out of the park!
If you are looking for a delicious new fall dessert, give this one a try! You will be SO glad you did!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chopped pecans for a garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, oil, brown and white sugar, and vanilla. Beat well until smooth. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together and add to the wet mixture. Mix in carrots and pineapple. Pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Test with toothpick or touch with finger until it springs back.
- In medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy. Scoop frosting into a ziplock bag or frosting piping bag. Snip off the corner of the ziplock bag and pipe frosting in a back and forth method over the top of cake. Garnish with pecans.
Yes! I love carrot cake and it's even more fun to eat it when it's a bundt cake!
I am big fan of carrot cakes! This bundt cake looks really amazing!
Hi, I'm curious about the crushed pineapple - is that always in carrot cakes? I've seen it a few times now. If I leave it out, what's the impact? This looks delicious!
I love fall baking too. And I love the look of this bundt cake. Carrot and pineapple in a cake? Yum.
Fall is my favorite season too. This is a beautiful cake!
Curious about the pineapple, if I were to leave that out do I need to replace with any other liquid?
I made this for thanksgiving tonight. It was such a big hit! !! Crispy on the outside and so soft and moist on the inside. It was perfect! Only took 50 mins. Thanks for the recipe.
Hi! I did this cake for a birthday in my office, it was amazing! Everybody liked it!
Leave a Comment