As you know by now, I am a huge fan of upside down cakes. They are so simple to make and has caramel flavor infused in each and every bite. The caramel and peaches are fabulous starring roles in this recipe.
I love simple, beautiful and delicious desserts. They are perfect for wowing company with very little effort on your part. Definitely give this recipe a try before peach season is over! You won’t regret it!
- 1 yellow cake mix, and ingredients it calls for. You can also make your own yellow cake from scratch
- 1 (12.25 oz) jar Carmel ice cream topping
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 large peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into very thin slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch round pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box, but do not bake. Set aside.
- Pour Caramel sauce on the bottom of pan. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of caramel.
- Cut peaches into thin lengthwise slices and arrange over the sugar.
- Pour cake mix over peaches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes then invert onto a pretty cake stand.