This Brownie Pie is fudgy, rich and divine! It is absolute perfection topped with ice cream and hot fudge. This is a delicious addition to any dessert table and will be one of the first pies to disappear.
Brownies are one of my go to desserts. And when it comes to a pie selection, you better believe I am I am choosing all chocolate versions. Hands down chocolate wins over fruity for me.
This Brownie Pie is now a new favorite. The brownie filling is so fudgy, so rich, so moist and absolutely fabulous. Paired with ice cream, this is a match made in heaven. If you are looking for that superstar pie for next week, give this one a try! It receives rave reviews each and every time I make it!
- 1 pie crust in 9" pie plate, not baked
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat half and half, butter, and semi-sweet chocolate until melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add cocoa, flour, and salt and mix until well blended.
- Pour into the pie crust and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with ice cream and hot fudge.