Do you love easy breakfast recipes that do require you at the oven the entire time? This is one of those easy recipes thats basically a dump, pour and bake. I love this method for cooking an omelet because it serves a crowd and requires minimal work. This recipe comes form my grandma’s cookbook and is one I can always count on her making whenever we visit. Packed with protein and cheesy goodness, this is a breakfast everyone will love!
If you love omelets, give this recipe a try! It is just about as simple as it gets!
- 12 eggs
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup. Picante sauce
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bacon, cooked, crumbled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream until well blended and combined.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Spread Picante sauce on the bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese and 4 oz. cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle crumbled and chopped bacon over the top of egg mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until egg is firm in center.