Remember when i shared this recipe for Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing and how I told you I had an incredible salad coming your way?! Well this is that salad and it was well worth the wait I assure you.
With the fresh produce in season right now, salads are one of my favorite meals. I love this combo of crunch, sweet and healthy.
Up until this point, I haven’t had any recipes with Quinoa in it on my blog. And I don’t even know why. It is so good, healthy and easy to sneak into foods. It adds amazing texture while bringing added benefits to the meal.
This salad is so flavorful and the texture come together so nicely to make each and every bite perfection. My aunt who sampled this salad said it was one of the best salads she’s has ever had! Make it and see for yourself!
- 6 cups chopped Kale or your favorite spring mix
- ⅓ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 large green apple, chopped in to bit sizes
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup feta
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ cup sugared sliced almonds
- Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- Layer ingredients on top of Kale and pour lemon poppy seed dressing over the top and toss, or simple drizzle dressing over for a prettier presentation.