Summertime is in full swing, which means the fresh produce is as well. I always feel better when I have a delicious and healthy vegetable side dish to serve at the dinner table.
I LOVE asparagus and am always looking for new ways to cook it. The lemon and feta add such amazing flavor in this recipe. We made this recipe over at my parents place and the family kept raving about how delicious it was! If you love feta, then definitely give this recipe a try!
- 1 bundle of asparagus, washed and drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup feta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- zest of ½ of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place asparagus in a baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the asparagus.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until asparagus is cooked properly and is slightly browned.