A chewy and delicious cookies loaded with coconut, almonds and chocolate! It is such a flavor packed cookie that will become one of you most requested cookie recipes!
What is about cookies that are just so enjoyable?! I just adore cookies and have a wonderful variety on my blog. Today’s recipe is nothing short of spectacular!
This recipe comes from my grandma and is such an ingredient packed chewy cookie that will leave you wanting more!
With coconut, almond and chocolate how could they be wrong?!
These are a family favorite and I am sure they will become one of you new favorite cookies, too!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat again.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until it is just incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips, coconut and almond and mix again.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop dough onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.