8 Layer Dip Pizza
I have an obsession with 7 Layer Dip. It is definitely one of my favorites because it combines so many delicious toppings into one fabulous dip. Beans, Guacamole, Sour cream, tomatoes, cheese, olives with the seventh layer consisting of ground beef, lettuce, green onions or jalapeños. It is very versatile to your likes and dislikes.
Today, I want to share with you my 8 Layer Dip Pizza. All the things you love about seven layer dip plus an added bonus layer to create one fabulous and unique pizza.
This pizza makes for a delicious dinner that your whole family will love. You can easily add or subtract any layers you want to suit your families personal preferences. This pizza whips up super fast and is so easy! This is one dinner recipe you will be making over and over again!
- 1lb. ground beef
- add 1 package of your favorite taco seasoning
- add ¼ cup La Victoria red taco seasoning
- add ¼ cup water
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1¾ cups shredded mexican cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, diced
- sour cream
- sliced olives
- Cook ground beef until fully cooked and brown. Add water and taco seasonings to skillet and cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Set aside.
- Shape and flatten dough as needed to fit on a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake crust at 400 degrees F for 5 min.
- Spread beans over the top of crust.
- Sprinkle taco meat over beans and add ¾ c. shredded cheese. Return to the oven for 6 to 8 more minutes.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole and olives.
Averie @ Averie Cooks
What a gorgeous looking dip! I am ALL ABOUT dips and appetizers and who needs entrees when you have fab dips like this! Great colors and so eye-catching! pinned :)
Looks fabulous. I am definitely saving this. However, I am unfamiliar with LaVictoria red taco seasoning. Does that come in a packet?
Emily @ Life on Food
Oh goodness yes! I love seven layer dip. This is like our Mexican pizza only so much more thought out.
Chloe @ foodlikecake
That's so amazing and such a good idea! This looks delicious :-)
Leave a Comment