A delicious and creamy chicken recipe that is loaded with amazing flavor! The sun dried tomatoes and basil truly make this meal outstanding!
I absolutely ADORE my slow cooker!
This past week has been absolutely crazy! We just got back from vacation a week ago from Disneyland. Once we got home, soccer, dance and school were all back in session and it felt like a mad house. On top running everyone around in every which way direction, I was coaching soccer, holding practices and trying to prepare a church lesson for yesterday. I was barely holding it together at the seams.
Dinner time often gets overlooked on weeks like this past one, and that is why I LOVE my slow cooker. It makes dinner time a breeze in the hustle and bustle of life.
This meal was absolutely fantastic! Sun dried tomatoes happen to be one of my favorite vegetables! I love the texture and the flavor. Paired with basil and a creamy sauce, well, lets just say you have an award winning meal!
Definitely give this recipe a try! It will quickly become a new favorite!
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture and place in skillet. Brown chicken on each side for 2 minutes and place on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock, sun dried tomatoes and basil.
- Cook on LOW for about 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through completely.
- Add heavy cream and serve.