This soup is a fabulous spin on a classic recipe. It is packed with flavor and is absolutely DELICIOUS! It is wonderful on a cold day and will quickly become a family favorite!
Happy New Year! I took a wonderful break to celebrate the holidays with my family and am so excited to be back at sharing some yummy new recipes with all of you!
Today’s recipe is absolutely FABULOUS! Who here likes Beef Stroganoff?! I LOVE it! Seriously. The flavor is out of this world yummy!
As I was planning out my menu, it dawned on me to turn this beloved classic into a soup and the end result was DELICIOUS!
If you are looking for a new, tasty and fun dinner idea, give this one a try! It received 2 thumbs up all around the dinner table :)
* NOTE: I have made a couple changes to this recipe since posting. I reduced the amount of Worcestershire Sauce, reduced the amount of sour cream and added half and half (half cream half milk mixture found at the grocery store). These changes are updated in the recipe itself already.
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 Lipton onion soup mix packets, dry
- 64 ounces beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 to 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half and half
- Spray slow cooker with vegetable spray. Place meat on the bottom. Add soup mix, beef broth and Worcestershire Sauce, and mushrooms and cook for 6 hours on low. Five to Ten minutes before serving add noodles and cover again. Stir in sour cream and half and half and serve.