Alfredo Sauce is my absolute favorite way to top my pasta. Creamy, rich and flavorful- we are talking some serious perfection.
I realized I have never shared my go-to recipe for Alfredo Sauce and couldn’t believe what an oversight that was! How could you be missing out on my version of this goodness?!?!
This sauce is perfect each and every time. I hate when you order Alfredo sauce at a restaurant and it is bland and boring. This one is bold in flavor and will kick your next meal up a notch!
Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed! And did I mention how EASY it is?! Seriously, you are 6 simple ingredients away from the PERFECT Alfredo Sauce :)
- ½ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter. Add garlic, cream, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium low and simmmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly add cheese.
- Return to stove on low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stiring constantly.
- Serve hot.