Do you meal plan?
Cooking 5-6 new recipes a week, meal planning is a definite must for me. Here are some great things I have found from meal planning.
1. You can buy things in bulk and separate it for each meal.
2. Meals are more balanced and healthy eating is easier to achieve
3. YOU SAVE MONEY!
I want to tell you about one way you can do this easily with just a couple clicks of a button. eMeals makes meal planning easy, affordable. and totally doable! You put in your preferred grocery store and how large your family is, and they make your menu plan for the week. They include the shopping list, based on deals occurring that week at our grocery store. It is fantastic! I have used Emeals and love them! Life gets busy, and they make it that much more simple for you!
This is one of the yummy recipes you may find in your meal plan. We made this and it was delicious.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
By December 10, 2012
An easy and delicious meal that throws together quickly!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 4-5 lbs. Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 18 oz. bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 12 oz. cola drink
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 14 oz. bag cole slaw
- hamburger buns
- Place pork in crockpot and pour BBQ sauce and cola over pork.
- Cover and cook on high 8 hours (or low 12 -16 hours), until pork is tender and meat shreds easily.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar; add slaw and toss to coat.
- Serve pork and slaw on hamburger buns.
(recipe from: Emeals)
Don’t forget to check out eMeals! They really are menu planning/grocery shopping made easy!