Have you ever tried something for the first time and thought to yourself, “Does it get any better than this?!”
That is what crossed both mine and my husband’s minds as we delved into this amazing creation. Seriously, my husband could not stop raving about this dessert… I think we can chalk this dessert up to one of our top favorites.
Another GREAT thing about this recipe… it might be one of the EASIEST desserts I have ever made!
- 2 (8 count) cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce ) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and beat until well mixed. Spread the cream cheese mixture over to top of crescent rolls.
- Unroll remaining crescent roll and lay over mixture making sure to spread and stretch as necessary to cover.
- Spread melted butter evenly over the top.
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon until combined and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.