Have you ever tried something for the first time and thought to yourself, “Does it get any better than this?!”
That is what crossed both mine and my husband’s minds as we delved into this amazing creation. Seriously, my husband could not stop raving about this dessert… I think we can chalk this dessert up to one of our top favorites.
Another GREAT thing about this recipe… it might be one of the EASIEST desserts I have ever made!
By April 16, 2012Published:
Have you ever tried something for the first time and thought to yourself, "Does it get any better than this?!" That is what crossed …
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- cinnamon and sugar
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
recipe from: My Yellow Umbrella