Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
We had an event last week that my husband was helping out at and needed some extra goodies to take. I wanted to try out a new pudding cookie and it turned out really great! You can probably tell by a few of my posts that I LOVE cake batter flavors….for example:
Well if you couldn’t tell before, you probably can now! You may have also gathered from this blog that I LOVE Pudding Cookies. Well I decided I wanted to try and combine these two loves of mine and they turned out DELICIOUS! An amazingly soft cookie with such an amazing taste!
CAKE BATTER PUDDING COOKIES
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, dry
- ¾ cup yellow cake mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and cake mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Mix in sprinkles sprinkles.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.