Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies

I LOVE cinnamon rolls! They may be my favorite thing… ever!

When I saw this recipe from, Picky Palate, I knew I HAD to make them! These. are. INCREDIBLE! Hands down one of my favorite cookies!

If you are looking for a treat to completely “Wow” your guests, then this is the recipe! Whenever I make them, they are the first thing to disappear… and I am sure they will be at your house or party, too!

Be sure and visit  Picky Palate for the recipe :)

Comments

Look amazing, I love cinnamon rolls! gloria

These look perfectly delicious! I love pinterest!

Jen@thecraftingfiend says:

damn these look good! I wonder if they would taste as good dairy free… (stupid allergy!)

OH,,,,can't wait to try this. Making a copy of it now!

Lark (SparkyLarky)@ Lark's Country Heart says:

I love the look of these cookies! YUM!!

The Pastry Chef says:

These look amazing and I love how unique they are – can't wait to try making them. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

These look so amazing! Hmmm…

Tabitha Lynn says:

These look amazing. Thank you!

Tabitha
    my-Cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Wow! These look amazing!

Rolled Up Pretty says:

Oh my gosh, these look delicious! I want to make them today! So do they harden like cookies do? Or do they stay soft? Would I have to use that sugar cookie recipe or do you think the pre-made sugar cookie dough from the store would work? I'm lazy… ha ha! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie says:

Oh yum!!! Those look great. Thanks for the comment and the follow! Gonna go follow you, now!

Mmm, looks like a recipe worth making over and over again.

ButterYum says:

What a neat recipe. I love your blog and signed up as your newest follower and then opened my email to find out you had done the same :).

So nice to meet you!
    Patricia

These are going on my "must try" list immediately!

these look so yummy too! thanks for the follow! i'm following back as well!

Easy-2-Save says:

Wow this is one I think even I can make!Thanks I am a new follower.

OOHH These are so delicious! I love baking too!

Angie

Beautiful blog! And lovely recipes! In will try some of them myself. I will follow you nownas well! X

Thanks for the follow- returning the favor!

Great food here- now I'm hungry!

Oh my Lord!! These look fantastic. I am longing to run to my kitchen now too….

It looks really yummy. Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back

mamawolfe says:

Oh wow! Just printed this one out…my teenage daughter is going to LOVE these!

Ha! I have a recipe that I am making on the kids first day of school. Your's look great.
    Aimee

Ciao Mama's says:

OMG these look A-M-Azing. I am going to have to make this week for sure. I am following you back thank you so much for checking out my blog. I will be checking your recipes daily. I am a huge baker and i love to cook.

Happy Sunday

RedTedArt says:

Oooh these look delicious! Nom nom nom.

Am following back from the hop!

Maggy

Returning the hop comment – now following too.
    Great recipes here – I'm very inspired as I'm a novice cook and just finding the enthusiasm in my 40th year on this planet. Yes, I'm a late starter!!

Oh My Gosh!!! Thank you for leaving your link on my blog!! These look amazing. I am a sucker for cinnamon rolls. I have a recipe for cinnamon roll cheesecake I will be posting soon :)

Just Jenny says:

I am going to save this recipe for my christmas cookie parties…I never can find something good! and these look great :)

Another scrumplicious looking sweet!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Christie, Describe Happy says:

*Drool, drool* If they taste as good as they look then I am in trouble!! I can't wait to make these! And loved your pictures!!

Oh my heck!!! pinned it! So gonna make these!!!

Oh.my.gosh, these look amazing! :::drooling:::

those look amazing ! you should come check out the delish dishes i've been whipping up!

This comment has been removed by the author.

I just started following you. These cookies look great – definitely a "must try" recipe! http://morselsoflife.blogspot.com

YUM! What a GREAT recipe! Cast Party Wednesday starts tonight at 12:00 midnight. I would love it if you came over and shared some recipes with us.Thanks,I hope to see you there!http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

I’m definitely a cookie person, so this sounds delectable! Thanks for sharing!

Put you on FB, Pinterest and Twitter! :) Thanks for linking!!

Those cinnamon rolls look FANTASTIC! I am so glad I have found your blog via "Cast Party Wednesday" (Lady Behind the Curtain). You have created such a lovely place to explore! I am your newest follower :) Have a lovely weekend!Tanja

I would love to wake up to those tomorrow morning. They look amazing.

I love, love, love these! They're gorgeous! I would love to try one right now. They're going on my to-do list. I'd like to invite you to share your recipe on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/08/sweet-indulgences-sunday-19.html

Yum! I think these would be perfect w/ a cup of coffee! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper.Everyday Mom's Meals

Just wanted to know I saw these on Lil Luna's link party and made them for a party. Everyone wants the recipe, cause they were awesome!

Whitney W. says:

Those look like the real deal! I love the frosting! Would it be bad to eat these for breakfast? I can't wait to try these!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue says:

No way! No WAY!

Nikki… how many times am I going to feature you girl? You made it again. I'll be featuring you tomorrow during STICKER TIME!

definitely going to try these – I have a very good friend who is moving away soon who loves cinnamon, so these will make a super farewell treat

I need to pin this b/c I NEED to make these ASAP, oh my word, maybe I shouldn't….no I will!!

You have the most amazing recipes. I'm doing the cinnamon roll cookies this morning. Can't wait to try another recipe from your wonderful selection! Thank you!

I love cinnamon rolls and I love cookies! What a great combination and they look so elegant, too!

I’m with you – I love cinnamon rolls!! These look divine and I must make them.

Oh my yum! These sound incredible! Pinning :)

Susan Brady says:

why do you need to put the cookies in the refrigerator? There does not appear to be anything that needs long-term refrigeration, Is it to set the icing?

I was wondering the same thing… have you gotten an answer? I was hoping to make these for a holiday cookie exchange but I wouldn’t want everyone to worry about keeping them refrigerated…

You can keep them out for serving. Just because of the cream cheese frosting it is best to store any leftovers in the refrigerator. It just helps to keep them fresh, but I have left them out for a day or two and they still are wonderful :)

Oh MY goodness! I made these this morning and they are so divine!! Amazing, amazing! I’m taking some to my neighbor so say “Happy Birthday” ~~ she will love them! Thanks so much for posting :)

Oh my! Not that I need another reason to eat cinnamon lol, but I will be pinning this recipe none the less! I am visiting via Riches to Rags!

Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Gayle Marie says:

Going to make these for a cookie swap that my daughter and I are hosting when I get to her home in Kansas. Hope they are as good as they look!!!! Happy Holidays to You!!!! :0)

amazing receipes for the holidays… looks really delicious too!!!

I can’t wait to try but I have a question. When you list multiple ingredients and say add slowly, do you mean add each one slowly individually in that order or mix the list together and then add the mixture slowly? I feel silly asking, but I really want these to turn out right.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Christy! You mix the dry ingredients together first then slowly add the mixture in slowly. With the frosting, the reason for the slowly add ingredients is to make sure you get it to you desired consistency. You can just watch it more closely that way :) Let me know if you have anymore questions. I’m happy to answer them.

These look yummy and adorable! Can’t wait to make them. Trying out some new cookie recipes this winter :) Found your blog via pintrest. Looks neat – great pictures!

Hey there! (: I love cinnamon rolls!
    I just made the dough and was wondering now , if it’s supposed to be that sticky?!
    I already put more flour in it, but I’m not sure, if I’ll be able to roll it out.

Putting it in the fridge for a couple hours helps to manage the stickiness when it come to rolling it out. Also when it come to rolling it out, make sure you flour the surface and rolling pin well.

Thank you, I’ll try that and hope that they’ll still turn out as good as they look in your picture! (: Love your blog!