This drink is AMAZING! Words cannot even begin to describe how DELICIOUS this drink is!
I remember my grandma or mom always making this for a special dinner. I make it just because. I seriously don’t even need a reason to make this because I just love it so much! It so easy to make and it can last you a little while.
By May 3, 2011
The best drink in the entire world and SO easy to make! Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 46 oz. CAN pineapple juice
- 46 oz. CAN orange juice I pour the orange juice into the empty pineapple juice can
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 liter 7-Up
- Poor water and sugar into a LARGE bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pineapple, orange and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour into large freezer safe Tupperware. I can get mine into 2 large tupperwares. Freeze until set.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scrape mixture to create slush. Once you have created the amount of slush you want to use, mix it with half and half proportions with 7-up.
- If I am only making this for my little family, I only scrape out enough for what I want to drink at the time then put the rest back in the freezer to use again later.
**You can easily sub some of your favorite alcohol for the water to this before freezing to make it an alcoholic beverage if desired**