Remember when I posted this Crepe Recipe and told you I had some yummy crepe recipes coming up? Well here is the first one.
This recipe is based off one of my favorite crepes at my local crepery called “Pepe le Pesto” and let me tell you, the flavor is AMAZING!
Pesto, peppers, turkey and asiago cheese… thats the recipe for delicious my friends.
I used my FAVORITE recipe for CREPES, but you can use your own if you prefer.
- 1 crepe recipe (this is my favorite, but feel free to use your own)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups basil pesto
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¾ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Prepare crepes according to recipe.
- Fold crepe in half.
- Spread cheese over warm crepe. Spread enough pesto over crepe to cover. Sprinkle with turkey, tomatoes, and peppers in the center third of the folded crepe. Fold over the corners across to opposite sides to wrap up the crepe and form a triangle shape. This is my method for wrapping the crepes, you can also just roll all the ingredients up into the crepe for a simpler method.