Listen, I have a super important declaration. I am about to profess my love for a salsa. This Berry Salsa to be exact.
This Salsa is PHENOMENAL!
I mean bowl-licking, can’t-stop-eating, taste-bud-happy kind of good.
I made some cinnamon chips for dipping and it was THE PERFECT accessory to this dip.
Let’s break it down.
The sweet honey lime sauce that coats the salsa is a fantastic complementing flavor to the berries. And the cilantro…. lets just say it is the secret ingredient to knocking this salsa out of the park and to a whole new level.
If you are looking for a light, easy, crowd-pleasing and delicious snack or appetizer, this is the one! Trust me on this :)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries, cut in half
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- In medium bowl combine raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, red onion, and cilantro. Lightly toss.
- In a small mixing bowl combine sugar, vinegar, honey and lime juice. Mix will and pour over berry mixture.
- Serve right away, don't make in advance.
- Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips.