All of your favorite breakfast items combine to make one out of this world meal! Tater tots, eggs, sausage and cheese come together in a unique way for an easy and delicious breakfast!
My husband loves breakfast foods. It very well could be his favorite meal of the day. Tater tots, eggs, sausage and cheese happen to be some of his favorite items, so you can imagine his delight when he tried this recipe :)
This breakfast is a winner and will be a regular in our breakfast rotation!
This recipe is extremely simple to make and the prep work only takes about 5 minutes. Each bite is oared with a flaky potato, gooey cheese, yummy eggs and flavorful sausage. It is the ultimate breakfast meal.
If you are looking for a simple, unique and new breakfast idea, give this one a try! It is perfect for company :)
I like it drizzled with some hot sauce, it adds some nice spice!
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound cooked ground sausage
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tater tots on the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle sausage over tater tots.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt pepper, mustard and onions. Whisk together until well blended. Add cheese and mix again. Pour over tater tots and sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with some hot sauce, ketchup or whatever you like if desired.