Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
A flavorful cream cheese spinach mixture stuffed inside mushrooms and cooked to perfection! This is one tasty and addictive appetizer!
Super Bowl is on SUNDAY and I cannot wait! I look forward to this almost all year round. Planning what appetizers to serve, anticipating the fun game and being in good company… not to mention all the fun commercials.
My Easy and Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms happen to be one of my favorite appetizers on the blog, so I thought it was high time to create a new version. The originals are actually what converted me into a mushroom lover. Mushrooms are actually my favorite vegetable now ;)
These Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms were AMAZING! They are a delicious mouthwatering bite and a fantastic finger food for a party!
- 30 to 50 mushrooms, washed and stemmed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well. Stir in spinach.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, about 1 teaspoon of filling give or take depending the size of the mushroom, and place in a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- I garnished the top with additional parmesan cheese for the picture. This is completely optional.
Oh my word, those look DELICIOUS!! I too hated mushrooms until about 5 years ago...now they are my favorite. =)
They are amazing thank you for the easy to follow recipe
Just a Taste | In Season Now: Spinach
[…] Chef in Training – Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms […]
These look yummy!! Should the 3/4 c. grated parmesan cheese be added to the cream cheese mixture? The optional garnish of additional parmesan for the pictures appears to be shredded.
Leave a Comment