This Spinach Queso is an easy and delicious appetizer that is a total crowd pleaser! It is simple to whip up and the flavor is outstanding. It is creamy, cheesy and tastes delicious!
Do any of you watch the NCAA as intently as I do? I get way into the games. We have a group with about 8 of us friends who go out to eat, watch the games and have an after party where we distribute prizes we all contributed to the winners. I LOVE it! I am so sad its over already.
During game season, appetizers are an absolute MUST! If you have been to Chili’s and tried their Spinach Queso then you know JUST how good it is! My version has a little more seasonings to give it added flavor but that is I prefer it. This Spinach Queso got thumbs up from all who tried it. I take it as a win because there was none left when all was said and done :)
If you are hosting a party or need an easy appetizer recipe for game day, give this one a try! It is creamy, cheesy and everything people love about a good dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ cup half and half
- 2 cups shredded American white cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In medium sauce pan, combine cream cheese, garlic, parsley, onion powder, half and half, American white cheese and Parmesan cheese. Heat on medium heat until the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Stir in spinach and salt and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with chips or bread
Do you serve this hot or cold?
Michelle @ Modern Acupuncture
This looks so amazing! I have some friends visiting soon for a wallpaper removal party (SO much wallpaper) and we will definitely need snacks. They are going to love this :) Thank you!
Leave a Comment