Remember on this Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Frosting last week that I told you I had a few more cookie dough frosting recipes to share with you? Well, today I have one of them to share with you :)
Snickerdoodles… they happen to be one of my FAVORITE cookies! What is not to love about cinnamon-sugar goodness with a unique flavor from cream of tartar?!
Truth be told, I can’t help but pop a few snickerdoodle cookie dough balls in my mouth… shh!
We had a few taste testers on board for this frosting, and all couldn’t believe how much it tasted like snickerdoodle cookie dough! If you love snickerdoodles… if you love frosting… then you will definitely have to try out this recipe!
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 5 Tablespoons softened butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 envelope dream whip, dry not prepared
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup flour
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tarter
- Cinnamon sugar for the top
- Beat cream cheese and butter together and then add sugar and vanilla. Add dream whip and milk. Add flour, sugar, salt and cream of tarter. Mix another minute, do not over beat. Frosting should have a cookie dough consistency. Frost cupcakes and sprinkle Cinnamon sugar over the top.