ROLO Turtle Fudge
A delicious fudge featuring a creamy smooth chocolate fudge base, crunchy pecans stirred in and yummy ROLOS with gooey caramel filled centers in each and every piece.
I love “turtle” anything. Chocolate, pecans and caramel. What is not to love about that ingredient combo?!
Today, I am partnering with HERSHEY’S to bring you this delicious ROLO Turtle Fudge. The fudge base is a creamy smooth chocolate with little pieces of crunchy pecans stirred in. The center of this fudge is filled with ROLO candies that have such a yummy gooey caramel center. Each bite is absolutely mouthwatering and wonderful.
You by lining a 9×13 with foil. The foil makes removing the fudge SO simple. You just lift the fudge out with the foil overhang and viola! You can cut perfect squares in with ease with simple clean up!
After spreading out half the fudge across the bottom of the pan, ROLOS are lined close together so that every piece of fudge you cut will have a delicious soft caramel filled ROLO inside.
Then, tablespoon by tablespoon, you will spoon the remaining half of the fudge over the tops of the ROLOS, Pressing to evenly layer and distribute it across the top.
You will need to work quickly so as to not have the fudge set up before you get a chance to layer the second half. Having your ROLOS already unwrapped and ready to go before you start your fudge is vital.
Once the top layer of fudge is complete, sprinkle the remaining pecans over the top and press down slightly with your hand to help get the pecan pieces set into the top of the fudge. Pop it in the fridge until set.
This will be one fudge recipe you will want to make over and over again. It is absolutely perfect for the holidays. My family couldn’t get enough of this ROLO Turtle Fudge! It truly is AMAZING!
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- 54 ROLOS, unwrapped
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in HERSHEY’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth. Stir in ¾ cup finely chopped pecans, reserving ¼ cup for later.
- Pour half of fudge into prepared pan and evenly spread to distribute.
- Place ROLOS on top of fudge, 9 rows of 6 ROLOS.
- Carefully spread remaining fudge over the tops of ROLOS until all ROLOS are completely covered and top layer is smooth and uniform.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup finely chopped pecans over the top of fudge and lightly press to set them in.
- Refrigerate until fudge is completely set up and cooled.
- Once fudge is set, remove from fridge; carefully lift out the fudge with overhanging foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
This post was sponsored by HERSHEY’S. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.
Just when I thought that fudge couldn't get any better, you come out with Rolo Turtle Fudge! This looks absolutely yummy and I can't wait to try it.
OMG! This sounds like the best fudge EVER :)
Mini Rolo Cheesecakes - Life Love and Sugar
[…] from friends: Rolo Turtle Fudge from Chef in Training Rolo Blondies from Oh Sweet Basil Rolo Ritz Marshmallow Treats from The […]
Leave a Comment