This Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Craisins recipe is quite the spectacular side dish. The flavor is outstanding. Not only is it a beautiful presentation, but it will quickly become a new family favorite side dish.
To be honest, brussels sprouts have never been a favorite vegetable of mine. I have always found them bitter and uneatable. That is until I found out that if you cook them properly, they are actually one of the best vegetables out there. Promise. Cooking them properly eliminates most if not all of that bitter flavor and transforms them into a delicious side or meal.
This recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Craisins was a game changer for me. Paired with feta and a balsamic glaze (which you can find next to balsamic vinegar at the grocery store), this will quickly become a new family favorite and a regular.
I love roasted vegetables and roasted brussels sprouts are seriously fantastic. If you are looking for that perfect vegetable side dish or a yummy salad, give this recipe a try! You are going to LOVE it!
- 1½ pounds Brussel sprouts
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup craisions
- ⅓ cup feta
- Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Cut the ends off the brussels spouts and the cut them in halves.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil and salt.
- Spread out onto the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes
- Add crasions and feta and toss.
- Place Brussel sprouts into a serving bowl
- Drizzle top with balsamic glaze.