I LOVE a good cheese dip! My husband loves them even more than I do. Its actually is favorite type of food.
This Pepper Jack Cheese Dip is incredible! It is the right blend of heat and cool and will be the biggest hit of the party! It is super simple to make and got rave reviews for all who tried it. It is creamy with just the right amount of spice. We served it with toasted bread, but it would also be great with chips or whatever you feel like you want to dip in it.
If you are looking for the perfect appetizer for your next game day or party, give this recipe a try! It will quickly become a favorite go-to appetizer!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 Tablespoon diced jalapeño, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until smooth in consistency. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into an 8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 20 minutes.