Nutella. Pretzel. Brownies.
Could life get any better?!
These brownies are absolute heaven! I really could go on and on and ON about how much I loved these, but I will let the name, ingredients and picture do the talking :)
Nutella Pretzel Brownies
A delicious spin on brownies, combining the amazing flavors of sweet and salty. Nutella stars to make these brownies the amazing dessert that they are.
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup pretzels
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ tsp. vanilla
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ⅔ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- extra Nutella to frost brownies
- extra pretzels for garnishing
To make the crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place the pretzels in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until broken up into tiny pieces. Add the sugar and pulse until combined, then pour in the butter. Continue pulsing until combined.
- Press the pretzel mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden and the crust feels firm.
While the crust is baking, make the brownies:
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Add vanilla, salt, and Nutella. Mix until combined
- Add cocoa and flour. Don’t overbeat.
- Pour into pan over pretzel crust and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 45 minutes before frosting with nutella spread and garnishing with pretzels.
recipe adapted from: Bakingdom
MY LATEST VIDEOS