Coconut Cream Cake reminds me of my dad. It is his absolute favorite and he requests it on his birthday every year. It is such a sweet and moist cake and I know you are all going to love just as much as my family does! Give it a try! It might be the perfect dessert for your summer BBQ.
Coconut Cream Cake
- 1 box white cake mix plus ingredients it calls for
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 15 ounces coco lopez cream of coconut
- 8 ounces cool whip thawed
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Prepare white cake mix as directed on box. Stir in 1/2 cup sweetened coconut to batter.
- Pour into a 9x13 and bake as directed on box.
- While cake is still hot, poke holes with fork and drizzle Coco Lopez evenly over the top.
- Chill in refrigerator until cool.
- Top with cool whip.
- Sprinkle sweetened coconut (or toasted coconut) over top.