These Nutella Oatmeal Cookie Bars are chewy, gooey and absolutely amazing! They are a perfect easy dessert that is a hit with all who try it! The oatmeal cookie base and topping pair perfectly with the Nutella layer.
I am in the final stretch of remaining weeks until baby gets here. I do not want to wish it by at all but am so excited to meet my baby girl. I wonder with all the sweet things she has made me crave if it is any indication of a “sweet” personality ;)
These Nutella Oatmeal Cookie Bars hit the spot. My mom made these for a family gathering and they were absolute perfection! They are soft, ooey and gooey and taste incredible! If you are looking for a simple dessert that is packed with deliciousness, then give this recipe a try! It was a huge hit with our crowd!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until it is just combined.
- Press ¾ of the dough evenly into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Carefully spread the Nutella over the dough.
- With the remainder of the dough flatten spoonful's of the dough over the Nutella.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.