This Nutella Fudge is the best fudge I have made to date! I have a slight addiction to Nutella and can often be found sneaking a rather large spoonful or two from the jar. Thats one of the reasons this recipe is so amazing.
This Nutella Fudge is perfection! It has the right texture, the right amount of creaminess and the perfect flavor. I had more than my fair share of this delicious recipe and definitely ate one too many- that is for sure ;)
If you love Nutella you absolutely have to give this a try!
Sweet and creamy fudge sprinkled with a touch of sea salt for the perfect blend of flavors in each and every bite! Trust me when I say you do not want to pass this recipe up! It would make a fantastic addition to your holiday plates this year!
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup Nutella
- 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with the foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing to a full rolling boil. Continue to boil and stir constantly for 4 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in marshmallow cream, Nutella and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and evenly spread and distribute.
- Sprinkle sea salt evenly over the top of fudge.
- Refrigerate until fudge is completely set up and cooled.
- Once fudge is set, remove from fridge, carefully lift out the fudge with the overhanging. Cut into about 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container.