This Nacho Taco Soup is savory, creamy and hearty. It is so easy, so quick and SO delicious! IT is perfect for busy days.
Soups are a favorite at my house, especially during this time of year. My oldest requests soup at least once a week. I love meals that are quick, easy but that don’t compromise on flavor. This Nacho Taco Soup has everything my kids love and fuses it into a simple and fast meal. I love soups because they allow you to sneak in protein, vegetables amongst other ingredients into one recipe.
Life is absolutely crazy right now. Some days we are eating on the go and others I am looking for that meal that I can whip up in a crunch for time and serve between carpools. This Nacho Taco Soup is perfect for a cold and/or busy day and will become a new favorite.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans nacho cheese soup, I like the fiesta style
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1¼ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large sauce pan cook ground beef and drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning, nacho soup, tomatoes, and heavy cream. Bring to a boil.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve hot and garnish with crushed tortilla chips if desired.