These Melt in Your Mouth Cheesecake Cookies are spectacular! They are soft, simple and truly melt in your mouth. These cookies are perfect for any occasion. The cream cheese really transforms the texture of these cookies.
Summer has been so fun. We have been able to get together with friends and family often. Because we have been getting together so often, I have been busy making recipes for the masses. Cookies are one of my favorite go-to recipes because they are simple and make a lot.
These Melt in Your Mouth Cheesecake Cookies live up to their name. Each bite is so soft, heavenly and packed with cheesecake flavor. The cream cheese makes the texture of these cookies so silky and smooth.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Powdered Sugar to dust the tops of cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar and beat again until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest and beat again.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into butter mixture and beat just until the flour is incorporated.
- Drop dough by Tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to set on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing them onto a cooling rack.
- Dust with Powdered sugar.