You know that recipe, that no matter how much you try to describe it, it can never live up to how good it really tastes… this is that recipe.
My husband kept RAVING about this with each and every bite… let’s just say, it definitely made it to the hubby favorites list :)
The flavors compliment one another perfectly. Not only does it taste delicious, but it comes together in a matter of minutes! If you need a quick, easy and delicious dinner, then you definitely need to give this recipe a try, it will not disappoint!
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 slices of deli ham, more or less depending on size of loaf
- Favorite barbeque sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays)
- 8 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 12 peices cooked bacon
- 1 green onion, diced
- 6 Tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 9 Tablespoons mayo
- 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Make Honey Dijon Sauce. Set aside.
- Toast the french bread under the broiler or in a toaster oven until desired toast.
- Spread the mustard sauce over the the toasted bread.
- Layer sliced ham generoursly over the sauce.
- Drizzle barbeque sauce over the ham.
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and spinkle over barbeque sauce.
- Place cheese over bacon and broil until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions.